Subscribe to the 2013-2014 season!
Subscriptions to the 2013-2014 season range in price from $72 to $530 and go on sale in May 2013.
By subscribing, you will…
- Get the best seats and keep them year after year;
- Save up to 15% with your subscription;
- Have to the option to purchase extra tickets at special subscriber-only rates;
- Choose between Full and Trio packages, letting you attend only the concerts you want.
To place your pre-order, please call Patron Services Manager David Challinor at (415) 252-1288 ext. 305.
Tickets to the current 2012-2013 season:
Tickets for individual concerts of the 2012-2013 season are on sale now. Purchase tickets through City Box Office by clicking here.
- Full-price tickets start at $25.
- Individual tickets for upcoming performances may be purchased in advance online from City Box Office.
- Tickets may be purchased at the Box Office, subject to availability. See venue information.
- $10 student rush tickets offers are subject to availability.
- If you need assistance for patrons with disabilities please contact .
- Learn more about the music! Plan to attend a “Prelude” Discussion.
Please contact Patron Services Manager, David Challinor, at (415) 252-1288, ext. 305, or email: email@example.com
Herbst Theatre, San Francisco
First Congregational Church, Berkeley
Center for Performing Arts, Atherton
Bing Concert Hall, Stanford
Subject to availability – $10 tickets are sold starting one hour prior to each performance to full- or part-time students. Please show a valid Student ID.
Exchanges and Refunds
Regretfully, no refunds can be made. All ticket sales are final upon receipt of cash, check or authorized credit card number.
If you are a subscriber and are unable to use your tickets for a particular performance, you can exchange your tickets for another Philharmonia Baroque Orchestra subscription series performance within the current season. Exchanges are an exclusive benefit to subscribers but are still subject to availability. Exchanges into a higher-priced sections will be charged the difference. The difference for exchanges into lower-priced sections will not be refunded, but will be considered as a donation. Expired tickets to past concerts are not valid for exchanges. For more details, see the ticket exchange policy.
Philharmonia Baroque gratefully accepts ticket donations in the event that you are not able to use or exchange your tickets. Ticket donations are tax-deductible, and you will receive a charitable contribution acknowledgement receipt indicating ticket value. To donate your tickets, please contact the box office. Please note that all ticket donation requests must be placed before 5:00 PM on concert day.
Please contact Philharmonia Baroque Orchestra at firstname.lastname@example.org or (415) 252-1288, ext. 305 if you have questions.